Find out if you qualify for a VAWA visa

Are you wondering whether you qualify for a Violence Against Women (VAWA) visa? Battered spouses, parents, and children of legal permanent residents or U.S. citizens can be eligible to apply for legal permanent resident status. VAWA does not require the applicant to have filed a criminal complaint against the abuser. If you are a victim of abuse, we may be able to help you gain legal status. Call us today for a free initial consultation.