Fiancé(e) Visas

Only a U.S. citizen may file for a K-1 fiance visa. Similar to a family-based petition, the fiance visa process involves filing a petition for your fiance and providing evidence to prove that you and your fiance have met within two years of filing.

Once your fiance enters the United States, you must marry within 90 days. Then you must file for their permanent residency. With the help of a lawyer you can avoid common pitfalls in the processing of a fiance visa.

While a fiance visa process may offer a faster path for bringing your fiance to the U.S., it is very complex and often difficult to navigate.

For professional assistance, contact our office today for a free consultation.