Family Based Immigration

A picture of A I S hard at work

Are you a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident and married to someone from another country? We would be happy to assist you in obtaining permanent residency or citizenship for your loved one.

In some cases, the applicant can remain in the U.S. while the application is being processed. In other cases, the applicant must appear at an overseas consulate.

Sometimes, the applicant must apply for a waiver showing "extreme hardship." This can be difficult to obtain if you are not familiar with the government’s procedures and criteria.

No matter what the situation, we will advise you as to the process, cost, timing, and any risks associated with the application.

We will make the strongest case possible for you. Call us for a free consultation and to learn about your options.